Rob and Pam Skinner would like to invite you to dedicate a year of your life to train for ministry work in Tucson, Arizona. If you are interested in:
• Growing Spiritually
• Serving in the ministry, whether paid or unpaid
• Doing missionary work overseas or domestically
• Adventure and fun
• Making this life count
You will love this one-year-challenge.
Here’s what you can expect:
• A structured ministry curriculum
• Personalized attention and discipling
• Fun activities, retreats and trips
• A supportive group of friends
• A young and growing church
• A strong campus ministry at the University of Arizona
• $1,000 to help you move here and get set up
We are looking for two men and two women who have a desire to live a “no-regrets” life. We are planning on sending a mission team to Flagstaff Arizona and are looking for mission team leaders and members. If you are interested, write a one-page essay about who you are and why you would like to take part in a one-year-challenge.
Email it to or
About This Ministry
Opportunity Type - Campus Ministry in a College Town (Ministry Training)
Minimum Duration - None
Required Language - English
Available Support - $1,000 to help the volunteer move here and set up.