The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why." Mark Twain
The TVCC is praying for and seeking a single woman or a young couple who believes God is calling you into the full-time ministry. Here are a few things we believe are vitally important -
1) You are convinced (faith) of Christ's love for you. Galatians 2:20; 2 Corinthian s 5:14-15; Ephesians 3:14-21. WHY
2) Christ's love compels you to lay down your life in agape love for . . . Romans 12:1-2; 2 Corinthians 5:15; Galatians 2:20a. HOW
3) . . . Jesus (The Great Commandment, Luke 14:25-26), one another (The New Commandment, John 13:34-35; 15:9-13; 17:20-23; 1 John 3:16-18), and your OIKOS (The Great Commission, Matthew 28:18-20; Mark 5:18-20). WHAT/MISSION
Our Why - Our How - Our What are at the very heart of the TVCC Gathering and are vitally important to our overall motivation in following Jesus Christ. Furthermore, we believe the following attributes are important -
1) Faith that expresses itself through agape love. (Galatians 5:6b)
2) A humble and teachable heart. You have a passion to grow and learn.
(Ref: Luke 11:1)
3) The courage to push against the religious status quo.
4) You are known for both your faith and your love. Ref: 1 Corinthians 13:1-3. It's who you are from the inside-out,
You will be equipped and taught -
1) To walk intimately with Jesus. To experience the power and or sanctification of the Holy Spirit in your life.
2) To disciple others by inspiring and building up the faith of your brothers and sisters in Christ Jesus, not yourself. No superheroes. Ref: Philemon 1
3) To lead others through influence and inspiration. We believe that your "position" or "title" does not make you a "leader." Your ability to influence and inspire others does.
4) To move a generation (middle school, high school, and campus students) beyond mere belief to deep conviction.
5) To live by faith in the power of God that is at work far beyond your human skillset. Meaning, God draws you into His work and so you bring glory to Him and Him alone.
6) That the grace of God inspires true saving faith that leads a person into the death, burial, and resurrection. Grace, faith, and baptism are all one.
7) To envision a gathering of disciples who are so inspired by the love, life, and sacrifice of Jesus Christ, that we cannot help but lay down our lives in loving worship and obedience for Him, knowing that in the end, we will receive the crown of life that the Lord has promised to those who love Him.
8) To move people, both men, and women, by the power of the Holy Spirit from infancy in Christ onto maturity in Christ. Baptism is only the beginning of the journey.
9) To build a culture where Jesus Christ is our greatest inspiration. Its ALL about Him. Not us.
10) To be a peacemaker, making every effort to keep the unity of the Holy Spirit through our agape love for one another in the NW family of churches and throughout our worldwide fellowship. We believe unity is the fruit of agape love.
11) How to share the message of what "Jesus has done for you and the mercy he has had upon you" with your OIKOS. Your world is a lot smaller than you know.
12) Finally, to be most satisfied in Christ that the world cannot give you anything or death could take away that would pull your heart away from Jesus Christ, your first and greatest love.
13) Join the the TVCC and the NW family of churches in building a camp for our teens, families and children with exceptional needs.
14) Start E-Soccer program for children with exceptional needs. They will teach you to love as Jesus does in ways you cannot imagine!
If this touches your heart, shoot us an e-mail and let's have a conversation and see where the Lord will lead us. Please, take some time to read and above all, pray over the above, then send an email to both my wife Julie and myself.
Much love and deep respect,
Frank and Julie Williams